Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I can hardly install softwares

Posted by Johannah 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
I can hardly install softwares
July 20, 2007 05:19PM
xampp is successfully installed but the CD is not install I dont because I've done offline.
Found Textbook!! Installation problem now
July 20, 2007 05:24PM
I've found textbook now I'm expeiencing problem of installing softwares. Xampp is successfully installed but I'm not sure if I did perfect cos I install them offline. The other CD I cannot install it at all it doesn't give me any option.
Re: I can hardly install softwares
July 21, 2007 09:12AM
The 2nd cd has your masterskill material on so that you can do the lessons from the masteskill book. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Re: Found Textbook!! Installation problem now
August 21, 2007 03:25PM
how do i view the php page after it is created because i just get a error when i try to do it with my browser
August 21, 2007 05:00PM
Hi Riyadh, you need to enter localhost/studentphp/colorselect.html in your browser to view the page or check your code for errors.

Also read through the Task 2A thread to see if there is a solution or else read through Semester 1's post because I found lots of info there.smile
Re: Found Textbook!! Installation problem now
August 23, 2007 10:38AM
Hi VIckyP

I have been doimg it right all along but for some reason i cant view it, all i get is a server error 404 so im struggling to get the source of that problem
Mac
August 23, 2007 01:36PM
Google error 404 for the answer. the server could not find the file. Thus, the path to the file is wrong since the file does not exist where apache expects it to be. So if I type ther URL localhost/helpme/file.php, the file.php should be in the helpme directory c://where_xampp_is_installed/htdocs/helpme
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login