Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Drawing the battle lines: arrogant bastards vs. incessant, bull-headed, self-righteous posters

Posted by matthew 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Drawing the battle lines: arrogant bastards vs. incessant, bull-headed, self-righteous posters
October 04, 2007 04:27PM
Put yourself in a box!

Me? I think I'm a little of both winking smiley
Re: Drawing the battle lines: arrogant bastards vs. incessant, bull-headed, self-righteous posters
October 04, 2007 04:30PM
I don't think I'm either, although I have been called incessant, bullheaded and self-righteous smile
you forgot arrogant bitches winking smiley

so maybe that makes me fall into the non existant shit stirrer category (referee?)
Re: Drawing the battle lines: arrogant bastards vs. incessant, bull-headed, self-righteous posters
October 04, 2007 05:09PM
um... i was hoping for a nice simple battle... but we can expand to 3 camps...
avatar Re: Drawing the battle lines: arrogant bastards vs. incessant, bull-headed, self-righteous posters
October 04, 2007 08:49PM
Not saying a thing (this time) eye rolling smiley
October 05, 2007 12:56PM
I'm not arrogant OR self-righteous. Just because I'm perfect, doesn't mean I can't help people to understand why they ought to agree with me now. It saves time and avoids a big rush later. Young people just don't appreciate help these days. eye rolling smiley
avatar Re: Drawing the battle lines: arrogant bastards vs. incessant, bull-headed, self-righteous posters
October 05, 2007 01:03PM
I would like to be on the "arrogant incessant bull-headed self-righteous bastards" side.
Is it really arrogance if you actually do know everything though? tongue sticking out smiley (Yes I am joking please don't take this seriously)

--
"Knowledge has much better uses than self-pity and superiority"
October 05, 2007 01:03PM
October 15, 2007 05:22PM
taking the 5th
October 18, 2007 01:21PM
I'm sure you people are familiar with the meaning of Neutral....Yep, thats me!
October 18, 2007 01:25PM
GafMan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm sure you people are familiar with the meaning
> of Neutral

damn, what does "neutral" mean again?
October 18, 2007 01:27PM
It means Arrogant!!!
October 18, 2007 01:30PM
]i see!!! and that unorthodox meaning of neutrality makes sense in this context!!!>:
October 18, 2007 01:36PM
On Osprey you make the rules of what IS and IS NOT...
If you actually browse through some of the post you'd see a whole lot of not so convetional use of wordz/ (Blame Osprey not me)

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
"If you can't Fly, Run. If you can't Walk, Crawl. But whatever you do, keep moving." Martin Luther King Jr.
October 18, 2007 04:03PM
GafMan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you'd see a whole lot of not so convetional use of
> wordz/ (Blame Osprey not me)

like convetional and wordz... what do they mean?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login