Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Problem installing MySQL

Posted by roshan 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement : Programming Students at UNISA School of Computing 06/19/2019 02:01PM
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Problem installing MySQL
March 03, 2007 12:33PM
Hi

I tried installing MySQL 4.0.18 and I got an error that it was a 16 bit system and not suitable to run. The installation then aborted. I have windows XP.

Any Ideas?

Thanks a million
Problem solved
March 05, 2007 10:15PM
Hi everybody

I have managed to solve the problem. This is the following error message:
"16-bit MS-DOS Subsystem
path to the program that you are trying to start or install
C:\Windows\System32\Autoexec.nt The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application."

I had to copy the Config.nt and Autoexec.nt from C:\windows\repair to the following folder c:\windows\system32.

and the program installed.
Problem installing my Delphi software
May 25, 2007 02:32PM
Goodday everyone

I urgently need help.. I am doing pROGRAMMING for the first time,,,,I bought the software through UNISA , when i installed disk 3 then it asked for the primary key. I then installed the one on the box. Then i continued with disck 4 it asked for the primary key again ,then i used the same one thes it gave me an error message.

What am i doing wrong?????please help...I am based in Cape town..I also need a study group too

Cheersss!!!!!!!!

Zama
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login