Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What do we need to enter the exam room?

Posted by WjS 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
WjS
What do we need to enter the exam room?
November 13, 2006 02:17PM
What do we need to enter the exam room? Ie ID, Student no. etc?
TvD
Re: What do we need to enter the exam room?
November 14, 2006 06:49AM
From the exam letter:
(c) When you write your exams you do not need a student card - these are (normally) only sent out to degree students - but you do need to know what your student number is. All you need to bring with you in the exam is your exam admission letter (or a letter confirming your registration), and your ID book.

good luck!
WjS
November 16, 2006 08:24AM
Thanx!
I managed to find it in the exam letter(was just lazy). The exam was nice although I didnt know what to expect. It was quite similar to what i expected. I liked your question about the arguement between the two people smile.
I wrote in Capetown (parow) and there were only three of us writing this there.It was nice to see some of my class mates tongue sticking out smiley

Thanx for every thing toby and the Unisa staff!!

Regards Werner
November 16, 2006 09:16PM
Well,

I think the exam went quite well myself, although I hope that Toby can read hieroglyphics - because that's the closest thing my handwriting resembles. Wrote in Pretoria, only had a handful of classmates as well.

Oh, also, could you tell us when we should start checking for exam results? Thanks,

Gareth
TvD
November 17, 2006 06:16AM
no that is fine - I do have reading glasses
exam results should be out about middle Dec - you can check online - see the link on the course homepage top right
November 19, 2006 08:49AM
Must agree with Werner- the exam was was I expected. Only problem is: I didnt study that hard(if you can call two hours of reading to study). The questions were all very relevant so I could answer from general knowledge. Hopefully I'll get through this one!

It was nice to see who was doing the course with me - now at least I know 50% of the class!

JC
November 25, 2006 10:06PM
HI there

The exams was cool, ONE question you could write in Parow? they sent me cross country all the way to Athlone I was the only one though but it was cool met some interesting and strange people...
Good luck you guys
smile
GBU
Jessi
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login